To make a valid booking
1. A deposit of £50 (This amount is part of the rent and will be deducted from rental balance) However we will not make refund if the booking is cancelled.
2. The rental Balance is due not later than two weeks prior to the Events date to ensure on time delivery.
3. A refundable security Deposit is required for all Rentals. The amount plus the rental rate is due not later than 14 days.
4. Rental Items are derived 1-2 days before the Events Date. Customers pay the delivery cost of £30 within London, deliveries and pickup £45 within London. Outside London may vary. To avoid delivery cost customer may pick up at the contact Address on appointment.
5. The Rental items are required to be returned or collected 1-2 days after the events date. There is no need to launder the items before retuning. It is imperative that all rental items must be returned on time not later than 1-2 days after the events, or late return fee will be charged.
6. We will charge late return fee of 10% of the total rent per day if items are not retuned on time according to the agreement. All Rental items must be returned in the same quantity and condition (that is no tears, rips, holes or wax stains) There will be a deduction from the deposit for any lost or damage upon return. Refund will be made to customer’s Account after counting the items and in good condition.